Today was a new day, a fresh day, a day to live and be grateful
Nothing very exciting or out of the ordinary happened.
What do you do on days like this, days that are just well…another Monday? You live and thank the Lord.
You go about your life in a way that is pleasing to the Lord for He choose to give you another day to praise Him yet.
“We all have those times when there are no flashes of light, where we experience nothing but the daily routine with its common every day tasks. The routine of life is actually God’s way of saving us between our times of great inspiration with come from Him. Don’t always expect God to give you His thrilling moments, but learn to live in those common times of the drudgery of life by the power of God.”
Moments of Gratitude: # 366-389
- Cool, rainy mornings that look like Fall
- great preaching in Chapel
- Matt enjoying his work
- cookies in the oven
- talking with Dad on the phone
- listening to two timely, convicting podcast sermons
- a late wedding check in the mail- what a blessing
- a new pair of jeans
- my seminary wives class
- looking at wedding pics
- putting away summer clothes to make room for winter clothes
- food enough for the week
- news of a coming baby cousin
- a successful Fall Festival and the hold-off of bad weather
- rest after a long weekend
- a good day at Church
- timely wisdom given while making a tough decision
- good friends to talk til late in the night
- grocery shopping
- a successful meal
- encouraging words spoken at work
- a day to regroup at work
- new possibilities around the corner
- Remembering that fateful day
This makes me so excited for Fall and hopefully I can make something like this for my own door soon!