Most of the time its the little things in life that mean the most to me.
Moments of Gratitude: #344- 365
- a husband to take care of
- fun this weekend working my first conference
- starting a new series: Band of Brothers
- talking on the front steps
- prayer together about decisions
- time last night and this morning to craft
- confidence in His sovereignty
- hearing that foreign language I thought would never sound beautiful to me
- making new Chinese friends
- going to a college soccer game on a whim
- meeting new friends there
- time together after a long week and weekend
- getting lost going back to church that evening because of road construction only to come home and have more time together before a busy week
- a recipe that worked! Yay for a good Sunday afternoon meal!
- a short grocery list
- beautiful weather
- the first leaves a fallin
- listening to a sermon podcast and being filled even more
- meeting Matt’s new Chinese brother accountability partner
- starting my seminary wives class
Here are some pics of the things I “crafted” recently….